Friday, September 16, 2011

Can photograph really bring reality?

Based on my opinion, photography is a kind of art. People put the element of art in the photos, making it more beautiful and attractive. When people taking photos, they will chose a view, which is best for the whole photos. The light is also a important factor in photograph because the good light will make people feel very enjoyable. In this passage, I will talk about some of the photograph, in different situation.

When we going to travel, We can see a lot of beautiful scenery. And these scenery always attract us, and we always want to take photos during the travel. So, how to take take photos of the beautiful scenery? It is very professional and I am not going to talk about this in this case. What I want to talk about now is whether this photos are same as what we have seen in reality?

The answer is no. When I see the photos in travel magazines, I have seen a lot of beautiful scenery photos and thus I made my plan to travel there. But actually when I arrive there I find that the place is not as beautiful as those I have seen in the travel magazines. The photos usually after process and looks perfect. The photographers are very professional and they made the photo very nice no matter in which side.

Also, the photos in news and media sometimes also can not reflect the reality as well. Some photos are taken in certain conditions and can only stand for very small numbers part. Some photos are through computer process and are unreality, and people put them on newspapers for some purpose.

Photograph is just a kind of art and this sometime can not be reality. So, do not trust photos too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment